(Posted: January 1, 2016)
At Leitch-McSorley Insurance Agency, Inc., maintaining customers’ trust and confidence is a high priority. That is why we protect your privacy when we
collect and use information about you, and to inform you of the measures we take to safeguard that information.
We want you to know that your privacy concerns are important to us; and in accordance with law we are supplying you with this privacy statement.
Chapter INS 25 of the Wisconsin Administrative Code generally prohibits any licensees of the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance, directly or
through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with
a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to
whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the Wisconsin Administrative Code, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of
the privacy policies and practices of the Leitch-McSorley Insurance Agency, Inc..
Only those persons who need it to perform their job responsibilities are authorized to have access to your information. In addition, we maintain
physical, electronic, and procedural security measures that comply with federal regulations and state regulations to safeguard your information.
Our Privacy Policies & Practices
Information we collect: We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources…
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
Information we may disclose to third parties:
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, about our customers or former customers, to companies that perform
marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
Non-affiliated third parties to whom disclosure may be made:
- We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law (e.g., to insurance carriers for
Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide
products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your
nonpublic personal information.
Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
- In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Leitch-McSorley Insurance Agency, Inc. reserves to right to sell or transfer your
information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that
you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (2)
agrees to be Leitch-McSorley Insurance Agency Inc.’s successor in interests with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information
collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
- We reserve the right to amend, modify or change at any time and for any reason, our privacy policies and this Privacy Notice. In any such
event, we will provide an amended Privacy Notice to you.