Your car is not just a means of getting from here to there. It is a reflection of you. Your car and your car insurance needs are as unique as you are. Choose a company & insurance program to match.
What program is right for you? What limits are appropriate? Do you need coverage for damage to your car, or is just liability coverage enough? Do you have custom equipment on your vehicle that requires special attention? Is it a show-quality collector with special value? Is a liability umbrella policy needed to provide high liability limits?
Whatever the answers are to these questions, we can tailor a program for you. Call our office or stop by and we’ll find the policy and coverage that meets your needs.
About Vehicle Insurance Coverage
Vehicle insurance provides protection against financial loss due to physical damage and legal liability with defense as your policy defines. We insure Antique and Collector Vehicles as well as Vehicles of Interest, which would qualify as an antique if they were at least 25 years of age.
- Liability – covers injuries, property damage and legal responsibility to others
- Medical – covers injury & rehabilitation costs
- Uninsured / Underinsured – coverage for you and passengers when the other party is legally liable and has no and not enough insurance for bodily injury
- Collision – physical damage by contact
- Other Than collision – fire, theft, glass coverage and etc
Examples of Vehicle Coverage: